Handmade Oriental and Persian rugs
Rug me, rug me, baby, rug me...
Rugman, where the world comes to buy rugs.
Extraordinary rugs, exceptional savings at Rugman.
Rugman is the leading online retailer of handmade Oriental and Persian rugs. We offer over 10,000 authentic handmade rugs at up to 80% off regular dealer prices. You will enjoy Luxurious Oriental and Persian Rugs at or Below Wholesale Prices at Rugman. Short Guide from Rugman: Buying Oriental and Persian rugs.
We bring the international rug market directly to your doorstep. Working directly with weavers and merchants, Rugman offers you an unparalleled selection of handmade Oriental rugs and Persian rugs at or below wholesale prices.
With our roots in the established past of merchant trade, and our present firmly entrenched in the innovation of e-commerce, Rugman is a pioneer in the Oriental and Persian rug marketplace.
Founded in 1998, Rugman grew out of a third generation rug import/export business with the vision of merging centuries-old techniques of the rug trade with the latest advancements in technology and e-commerce. Today, Rugman is committed to its mission of providing consumers with quality Oriental and Persian rugs at affordable prices. The company has emerged as a leader in online rug marketplace, with operations in both the United States and Canada and plans for establishing distribution centers throughout Europe and Asia.
Rugman's strength is in our relationships- both with our artisans and with our clients. Our relationships with suppliers allow us to eliminate the middleman and layers of markup by going straight to the weavers and merchants to purchase and distribute their designs. The result is an unbeatable selection of beautiful Oriental and Persian rugs at or below wholesale prices.
We're often asked how we can afford to offer these authentic, handmade Oriental and Persian rugs at such low prices. The answer is simple... at Rugman there are no middlemen. Often, the local rug merchant in North America has six to ten layers of middlemen between them and the source of the rug. Our buy-direct / sell-direct philosophy means that we eliminate most of these middlemen and bring the rug to you at a price lower than the wholesale price most rug dealers pay.
Our relationship with our clients includes a commitment to providing them with Quality Products, Quality Service, Quality Experience. Our commitment to quality is reflected in everything we do; from our informative web site, to our exemplary client service, to the rugs our clients are proud to display in their homes. We promise our clients:
- Unparalleled Selection - Over 12,000 one-of-a-kind Oriental and Persian rugs. Various styles and sizes, from Gabbehs to Tabriz, Area Rugs to Runners.
- Extraordinary Value - Volume discounts and direct-to-consumer pricing means significant savings, up to 80% off the estimated retail value. Free shipping within the continental United States.
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Client service - 7 days a week, by online chat, toll-free number, and e-mail. Quick response, knowledgeable replies and assistance with tools including a free Rug Buyers Guide and online tutorials.
- Convenient, Risk-Free, Shopping Experience - Easy to browse, easy to shop, easy to save. No-hassle, 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Firm Commitment to Fair Trade and Ethical Business Practices including strictly enforced policies against child labor. Member of the Oriental Rug Retailers Association of America, and Care & Fair.
With over 60 years in the rug industry, the people at Rugman bring you expert knowledge, established relationships, and a history of helping people own a timeless piece of beauty. What can we help you with today?
Short Guide from Rugman: Buying Oriental and Persian rugs.
Are you interested in purchasing Oriental and Persian rugs for your home, but you're not sure what to look for? This guide is intended to be a quick and helpful introduction for the new rug buyer, though keep in mind there are other attributes that an experienced rug collector would likely take into consideration before a purchase. The following are some basics that the new rug buyer should consider.
- are the materials used in the rug natural or synthetic? Natural materials, such as wool, cotton, (normally used in rug foundations), wool and silk, and pure silk, have tremendous durability over that of synthetics. Also, natural materials never release chemical gases into the air over time, and are in fact much more ideal for those concerned with indoor pollution and other health related concerns.
- knots per squared inch. This measurement is often a good indicator of the rug's quality, usually the higher the number the better quality of the rug. The knot count per square inch is a unique number for each rug. This number could range from 60 to 1400 KPSI depending on the material used and the skill of the weaver.
- make sure the price is reasonable* for the quality that you are receiving. Most often, a handmade rug can be marked up in price many times at unreasonable amounts before it is finally brought into a home. Prices will vary according to labor, quality, materials, region of origin, kpsi, style, and design rarity.
* Note: please read how rugman clients pay such low prices above (relationships with suppliers allow us to eliminate the middleman and layers).
- the admirable beauty of handmade Oriental and Persian rugs can be found in the slight inconsistencies and imperfections. A perfectly straight rug has not likely been woven by hand.
- unfortunately there are many rugs that are sold illegitimately as Persian rugs. For a low cost, a certificate of authenticity can often be purchased with an authentic rug, validating its origin.
- always purchase your rugs from a reputable dealer who will gladly stand behind any product he sells with a full guarantee.
You can get full free rug buyer's guide at Rugman website.
"I've bought 3 rugs from you, and I recommend Rugman regularly to my friends and family. I've talked to people who've spent double on nylon, or copies of persian rugs - I'm so glad I found your company."
- Gina from California.
At Rugman, client satisfaction is the only way we gauge success. We've received so many e-mails from clients telling us how great our rugs look in renovated living rooms, dining rooms, offices, and bedrooms - and our interest is piqued! So I'm absolutely sure, you'll be glad too. Welcome to the rugs world of Rugman!
Luxurious Oriental and Persian Rugs at or Below Wholesale Prices at Rugman
You will enjoy Luxurious Oriental and Persian Rugs at or Below Wholesale Prices. Free shipping on all orders within the all United States and Canada! Items listed as International Inventory are also eligible for free shipping. We use FedEx for the shipment of our products.
More Info about Rugman →
According to report from Commission Junction (CJ)
we have to inform you: Rugman (url: rugman.com) as an Advertiser in CJ system has been deactivated for unknown reason. Please stay tuned. We'll publish new information about it on this page. Meanwhile we recommend you to visit page above by the provided link. Thanks.
If you plan to come back later...
Please remember this page -