Hawaii, Honolulu, Southern California...
Aloha Airlines :: Hilo, Kona, Hawaii; Honolulu, Oahu; Kahului, Maui; Lihue, Kauai.
Great New Look, Same Great Fares to Hawaii!
Aloha Airlines provides frequent, convenient, all-jet service connecting the five major airports in the State of Hawaii (Hilo, Hawaii; Honolulu, Oahu; Kahului, Maui; Kona, Hawaii; Lihue, Kauai). Aloha also provides the fastest, most efficient way to move air cargo between any of the islands. Aloha’s unique Trans-Pacific service brings the Spirit of Aloha to Oakland in the San Francisco Bay Area, Orange County’s John Wayne Airport in the heart of Southern California, San Diego, Las Vegas, Reno, and Sacramento. Aloha has also earned a reputation as the innovator in inter-island travel as the first carrier in Hawaii to offer Drive-Thru Check-In, Curbside Check-in, Express Kiosk Check-in and Electronic Ticketing.
First publication rights USA 2017 com.
Aloha Airlines offers a wide-range of products and services to meet your unique travel needs.
Locate a flight, rent a car, and make hotel reservations for your vacation. Hawaii Vacation Packages, Mainland Vacation Packages, Locate Events and Activites.
When you fly Aloha, you not only get the best service and amenities for your money, but you can also participate in one of the most rewarding loyalty programs available - Aloha Pass.
Aloha Pass members who fly frequently can qualify for our Alii Loyalty Program with bonus miles, specials and exclusive club privileges. Alii members can also gain access to our beautiful new Alii Club airport lounge featuring: Wireless Internet Access, Business Services, Reservation Assistance, Complimentary Refreshments.
Ohana Plan enables up to four eligible family members to enroll together in the AlohaPass program, now featuring more bonus miles, discounts and privileges than ever before.
Aloha Airlines is happy to offer the Executive Plus Corporate program.
Baggage Direct is an innovative new service that will deliver your boarding pass and pick-up at your home, office or hotel.
Travel tips to help speed you on your way.
Pack carefully with these tips in mind.
- Do not bring prohibited Items to the airport. Read the TSA’s Permitted and Prohibited Items list.
- Place valuables such as jewelry, cash and laptop computers in carry-on baggage only. Tape your business card to the bottom of your laptop.
- Avoid wearing clothing, jewelry and accessories that contain metal. Metal items may set off the alarm on the metal detector.
- Avoid wearing shoes that contain metal or have thick soles or heels. Many types of footwear will require additional screening even if the metal detector does not alarm.
- Put all undeveloped film and cameras with film in your carry-on baggage. Checked baggage screening equipment will damage undeveloped film.
- If you wish to lock your baggage, use a TSA-recognized lock.
- Do not bring lighters or prohibited matches to the airport.
- Do not pack wrapped gifts and do not bring wrapped gifts to the checkpoint. Wrap on arrival or ship your gifts prior to your departure. TSA may have to unwrap packages for security reasons.
- Leave plenty of time to get to the airport, and find parking if necessary. Aloha Airlines recommends that you arrive at the airport 90 minutes in advance of an inter-island flight and two hours in advance of a transpacific flight.
You can print out your Aloha Airlines boarding pass from your home or office computer as much as 24 hours in advance (But not within 2 hours of your scheduled departure time). You can skip the lines at the airport ticket counters by obtaining a boarding pass from our convenient express kiosks. (At least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time).
At the Airport.
Make sure your bags have luggage tags with your name and contact numbers.
Keep your boarding pass and government-issued photo ID handy. At some airports, you will be required to show your boarding pass more than once.
Place the following items in your carry-on baggage or in a plastic bag prior to entering the screening checkpoint:
- Mobile phones
- Loose change
- Money clips
- PDAs (personal data assistants)
- Large amounts of jewelry
- Metal hair decorations
- Large belt buckles
Take your laptop and video cameras with cassettes out of their cases and place them in a bin provided at the checkpoint.
Take OFF all outer coats, suit coats, jackets and blazers.
Please be present at the boarding gate 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
Welcome to Aloha Airlines!
Aloha Airlines – Great New Look, Same Great Fares to Hawaii! View an interactive route map showing Aloha Airlines' non-stop and connecting flights with information about the destinations we service. Check-in for your flight online and print boarding passes. Track any Aloha Airlines flight to see the departure time, arrival time and current flight status. Seat map information for Aloha Airlines. Browse to view a schedule of Aloha Airlines' current flights.
Where to go?
Use links above to go to Aloha Airlines web site or/and try google search engine on USA2017...
... or/and click links below...
Email to president of USA in 2017 - don't hesitate to share your info about your own travel experience with administrative staff of american president in 2017. Help us make world of future better.
Travel portal - on USA 2017.
USA2017.com - main page. Somebody think about future. We make future today. Peace, freedom, happiness for everyone in USA and everywhere on the Earth in 2017.
If you plan to come back later...
Please remember this page -